In many cases, yes. We describe our unit as a DIY project, and roughly 30% of our current customers are DIY installers. If you are comfortable installing other electronics like a bilge pump system, navigation instruments, or UHF radio, then you can navigate the installation. If you feel more comfortable having your unit professionally installed, you can consult our list of approved dealers/installers.
Articles in this section
- Q. How can I change my password for the app?
- Q. How can I monitor if my engine is on?
- Q. How can I set my current engine hours and maintenance alerts in the app?
- Q. What is the difference between bilge and high water?
- Q. Can ownership of my Siren Marine unit be transferred if I sell my boat?
- Q. Will I qualify for an insurance break if I install a Siren Marine unit?
- Q. Can I install the unit myself?
- Q. Why use a GSM Cellular connection instead of Satellite?
- Q. What are your warranty options?
- Q. What do you offer for customer service?