Yes. Simply discontinue your service plan and have the new owner contact us when he/she is ready to activate the device.
Articles in this section
- How can I swap my current Siren system to a new one?
- Q. How can I change my password for the app?
- Q. How can I monitor if my engine is on?
- Q. Can I connect my MTC to the NMEA 2000 network on my boat?
- Q. How can I set my current engine hours and maintenance alerts in the app?
- Q. What is the difference between bilge and high water?
- Q. Can ownership of my Siren Marine unit be transferred if I sell my boat?
- Q. Will I qualify for an insurance break if I install a Siren Marine unit?
- Q. Can I install the unit myself?
- Q. Why use a GSM Cellular connection instead of Satellite?