Yes. The MTC has three outputs that you can use to turn off or on external accessories such as lighting or an air conditioner. You will need to install a relay between the MTC and the system you are trying to control, we offer an AC and DC relay on our website.
Articles in this section
- Q. Can the wireless temperature sensor be used without the tail?
- Q. How do you trigger a strobe or siren when a wireless sensor is tripped?
- Q. Can a strobe or siren be hooked up to the MTC?
- Q. How do you pair wireless sensors with the MTC?
- Q. How do you connect sensors to the security inputs?
- Q. There are only two security inputs on the MTC, how can I use more than two sensors to protect my boat?
- Q. Can I use the MTC to control accessories like lighting or an air conditioner?