Yes. The MTC has three outputs that you can use to turn off or on external accessories such as lighting or an air conditioner. You will need to install a relay between the MTC and the system you are trying to control, we offer an AC and DC relay on our website.
Articles in this section
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. How do I use the Siren Marine skill on my Alexa?
- Q. How do I add the Siren Marine "skill" on my Alexa?
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. Are the hardwired sensors for my MTC compatible with my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. What is required to have my Siren Marine unit communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Can I purchase a satellite directly from Globalstar and use it on the MTC?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if my Siren Marine Unit has switched from cell to satellite via the SirenSat Off Shore antenna? ?