Select the tile for the sensor you want to apply a rule to and then select "Rules". Under the second section, enable activate relay and select the corresponding output on your unit that you want to activate when the sensor is in violation.
Articles in this section
- Q. I am not seeing my events log in my Siren Marine App when one of my sensors are triggered and the sensor tile lights up orange. What should I do?
- Q. Some engine alerts are not as important to me as others, can I filter some of these out?
- Q. Why does my engine performance graph only show RPMs and temperature measurements, but not oil pressure?
- Q. I have multiple engines but am only seeing one engine tile appear in the app, how do I view my additional engines?
- Q. How long does it take for the SirenSat OffShore to appear in the app after powering it on?
- Q: What is hysteresis in my geofence settings and how does it affect the geofence alerts?
- Q. How do you clear a high water alert in the app that will not go away?
- Q. How can I change which email my alerts go to?
- Q. How can I turn on text (SMS) and/or email alerts?
- Q. How do I set a rule to activate an output?
Please sign in to leave a comment.