Head to the settings page of the app to and then scroll down to "Users & Alert Settings" enable text alerts and to ensure you have the correct contact information. Then head to the home screen and tap on the tile for the input you want to enable text alerts for. Once in the detail page for the input, select rules and then toggle to enable text alerts and/or email notifications.
Articles in this section
- Q. I am not seeing my events log in my Siren Marine App when one of my sensors are triggered and the sensor tile lights up orange. What should I do?
- Q. Some engine alerts are not as important to me as others, can I filter some of these out?
- Q. Why does my engine performance graph only show RPMs and temperature measurements, but not oil pressure?
- Q. I have multiple engines but am only seeing one engine tile appear in the app, how do I view my additional engines?
- Q. How long does it take for the SirenSat OffShore to appear in the app after powering it on?
- Q: What is hysteresis in my geofence settings and how does it affect the geofence alerts?
- Q. How do you clear a high water alert in the app that will not go away?
- Q. How can I change which email my alerts go to?
- Q: What gauge wire can I use for the MTC terminal inputs?
- Q. How can I turn on text (SMS) and/or email alerts?