Gauge size 14-20 recommended.
Articles in this section
- Q. I am not seeing my events log in my Siren Marine App when one of my sensors are triggered and the sensor tile lights up orange. What should I do?
- Q. Some engine alerts are not as important to me as others, can I filter some of these out?
- Q. Why does my engine performance graph only show RPMs and temperature measurements, but not oil pressure?
- Q. I have multiple engines but am only seeing one engine tile appear in the app, how do I view my additional engines?
- Q. How long does it take for the SirenSat OffShore to appear in the app after powering it on?
- Q: What is hysteresis in my geofence settings and how does it affect the geofence alerts?
- Q. How do you clear a high water alert in the app that will not go away?
- Q. How can I change which email my alerts go to?
- Q: What gauge wire can I use for the MTC terminal inputs?
- Q. How can I turn on text (SMS) and/or email alerts?