Use a relay off of the dash to energize the coil and then use a normally open circuit between our high water input and ground. This way whenever the indicator on your current system energizes the coil, the MTC will also be triggered.
Articles in this section
- Q. What are the differences in Arming, disarming or setting your unit to Aboard?
- Q. Does the MTC use my boat's GPS?
- Q. How can I Check to see if my device needs a firmware update?
- Q. How can I monitor high water on the MTC using the indicator present on my vessel?
- Q. How do I set a rule to activate an output?
- Q. How many sensors can you connect to the MTC?
- Q. I will be decommissioning my boat for the winter, what steps do I need to take to winterize my MTC?
- Q. If my boat is stolen and goes off-shore, will I be able to track it?
- Q. What are the inputs on the MTC looking for?
- Q. What do the lights on the MTC indicate?