The Siren system will only display what the engine manufacturer publishes on the NMEA bus. The Siren display can not filter out select information.
Articles in this section
- How do I shut off an output in my mobile app? i.e. You have an audible alarm going off that you would like to shut off.
- How do I set my bilge parameters to ensure that I get alerts when my bilge pump runs?
- Q. I am not seeing my events log in my Siren Marine App when one of my sensors are triggered and the sensor tile lights up orange. What should I do?
- Q. Some engine alerts are not as important to me as others, can I filter some of these out?
- Q. Why does my engine performance graph only show RPMs and temperature measurements, but not oil pressure?
- Q. I have multiple engines but am only seeing one engine tile appear in the app, how do I view my additional engines?
- Q. How long does it take for the SirenSat OffShore to appear in the app after powering it on?
- Q: What is hysteresis in my geofence settings and how does it affect the geofence alerts?
- Q. How do you clear a high water alert in the app that will not go away?
- Q. How can I change which email my alerts go to?