1. Open your Siren Marine mobile app> select settings> scroll to Account Owner Settings> Remove all of your information from this field.
2. Go back to settings and do the same for any alert recipients you have set.
3. Contact the Siren Support Team to have them update your esn on your subscription.
4. Once subscription is updated user should go to settings> select add device> enter new esn.
*at this point a sub error message will appear on the account due to the customers having 2 esn’s and one sub
5. Support agent will now disassociate user from old esn and ask them to delete the app and reinstall.
6. At this point now only the new esn should be visible upon login and no error messages.