Yes, a service plan is required for your device to communicate via its 3G cellular connection. Service plans can be purchased for $180/year, or $17.97/month. For those who haul their boats for the winter, we also offer seasonal plans (April-Ocober) for $125.
Articles in this section
- I've sold my boat with an existing Siren Marine unit on it- how can the new owner take over the unit?
- Q. Will Siren Marine devices work anywhere in the world?
- Q. How strong is US Coverage?
- Q. Does a Siren Marine Unit require a Service Plan?
- Q. Do I need to switch service providers?
- Q. Will the MTC communicate with my cell phone?