In may cases, yes. While we do not have any official partnerships in place at this time, most customers can expect to receive an insurance discount between 3-15% after installing a remote monitoring system on their boat.
Articles in this section
- Q. How can I swap my current Siren system to a new one?
- Q. I will be decommissioning my boat for the winter, what steps do I need to take to winterize my Siren Marine unit?
- Q. Why should I buy a Siren Marine unit over other boat monitoring systems?
- Q. How can I change my password for the app?
- Q. If my boat is stolen and goes off-shore, will I be able to track it?
- Q. Will I qualify for an insurance break if I install a Siren Marine unit?
- Q. Why use a GSM Cellular connection instead of Satellite?
- Q. What are your warranty options?
- Q. What do you offer for customer service?