The MTC's built-in GPS will allow you to track your boat up to 10 to 15 miles off-shore. In the event that your boat gets beyond that range, messages will be cached until your boat gets back within cell range. Even a stolen boat needs to come back ashore. The MTC will start transmitting messages again when it does.
Articles in this section
- Q. What are the differences in Arming, disarming or setting your unit to Aboard?
- Q. Does the MTC use my boat's GPS?
- Q. How can I Check to see if my device needs a firmware update?
- Q. How can I monitor high water on the MTC using the indicator present on my vessel?
- Q. How do I set a rule to activate an output?
- Q. How many sensors can you connect to the MTC?
- Q. I will be decommissioning my boat for the winter, what steps do I need to take to winterize my MTC?
- Q. If my boat is stolen and goes off-shore, will I be able to track it?
- Q. What are the inputs on the MTC looking for?
- Q. What do the lights on the MTC indicate?