No. Siren Marine units have a built in cellular module and are pre-loaded with a Vodafone sim card. The unit will communicate with your mobile device regardless of which carrier you use. Siren Marine deals directly with the service provider so you don't have to.
Articles in this section
- I've sold my boat with an existing Siren Marine unit on it- how can the new owner take over the unit?
- Q. Will Siren Marine devices work anywhere in the world?
- Q. How strong is US Coverage?
- Q. Does a Siren Marine Unit require a Service Plan?
- Q. Do I need to switch service providers?
- Q. Will the MTC communicate with my cell phone?