The MTC’s internal back-up battery is designed to remain “plugged” in all year round. The internal battery also relies on the hardwired power source from your boats batteries for power. If you are removing your Starting and House Batteries for the winter then please note that your MTC’s internal battery will drain down until recharging when re-connected to 12 or 24v.
Articles in this section
- Q. What are the differences in Arming, disarming or setting your unit to Aboard?
- Q. Does the MTC use my boat's GPS?
- Q. How can I Check to see if my device needs a firmware update?
- Q. How can I monitor high water on the MTC using the indicator present on my vessel?
- Q. How do I set a rule to activate an output?
- Q. How many sensors can you connect to the MTC?
- Q. I will be decommissioning my boat for the winter, what steps do I need to take to winterize my MTC?
- Q. If my boat is stolen and goes off-shore, will I be able to track it?
- Q. What are the inputs on the MTC looking for?
- Q. What do the lights on the MTC indicate?