The Siren Marine units internal back-up battery is designed to remain “plugged” in all year round. The internal battery also relies on the hardwired power source from your boats batteries for power. If you are removing your Starting and House Batteries for the winter then please note that your units internal battery will drain down to 20% and then shut itself off. You will be able to recharge the unit when re-connecting to 12 or 24v.
Articles in this section
- Q. How can I swap my current Siren system to a new one?
- Q. I will be decommissioning my boat for the winter, what steps do I need to take to winterize my Siren Marine unit?
- Q. Why should I buy a Siren Marine unit over other boat monitoring systems?
- Q. How can I change my password for the app?
- Q. If my boat is stolen and goes off-shore, will I be able to track it?
- Q. Will I qualify for an insurance break if I install a Siren Marine unit?
- Q. Why use a GSM Cellular connection instead of Satellite?
- Q. What are your warranty options?
- Q. What do you offer for customer service?