No, you do not need an NGT-1 for the Siren 3 Pro to communicate with NMEA 2000. All you need is a NMEA bus to connect to the Siren 3 Pro.
Articles in this section
- Can I wire my float switch or existing high water indicator to my Siren Marine main unit?
- Q. How many high water options are there on the Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. How many Outputs do we have on Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. Does my Siren 3 Pro require an external GPS?
- Q. What do the LED lights on my Siren 3 Pro mean?
- Q. Do I need wifi to communicate with my Siren 3?
- Q. Does the Siren 3 Pro run on 3g or 4g cellular network?
- Q. Do I need an NGT-1 with the Siren 3 Pro?