In many cases, yes. We describe our unit as a DIY project, and roughly 30% of our current customers are DIY installers. If you are comfortable installing other electronics like a bilge pump system, navigation instruments, or UHF radio, then you can navigate the installation. If you feel more comfortable having your unit professionally installed, you can consult our list of approved dealers/installers.
Articles in this section
- Q. I upgraded my MTC to a Siren 3 unit and do not see hardwired temperature or bilge- is this still an option?
- Q. Does the cellular antenna have to be connected to Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. I have plugged in my NGT-1 but do not see any data in the app, what do I do?
- Q. What voltage is SirenSat OffShore compatible with?
- Q. Where should I mount the device?
- Q. How can I monitor if my engine is on?
- Q. Can I install the unit myself?