Yes, but you have to be sure that you are adding it into the app indicating that the tail is actually on or off. If you select “tail on” when pairing but have the tail off, you will not see the correct temperature displayed.
Articles in this section
- Q. How do I use the Siren Marine skill on my Alexa?
- Q. How do I add the Siren Marine "skill" on my Alexa?
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. Are the hardwired sensors for my MTC compatible with my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. What is required to have my MTC communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Can I purchase a satellite directly from Globalstar and use it on the MTC?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if the MTC has switched from cell to satellite?