Yes, but you have to be sure that you are adding it into the app indicating that the tail is actually on or off. If you select “tail on” when pairing but have the tail off, you will not see the correct temperature displayed.
Articles in this section
- Q. Can the wireless temperature sensor be used without the tail?
- Q. How do you trigger a strobe or siren when a wireless sensor is tripped?
- Q. Can a strobe or siren be hooked up to the MTC?
- Q. How do you pair wireless sensors with the MTC?
- Q. How do you connect sensors to the security inputs?
- Q. There are only two security inputs on the MTC, how can I use more than two sensors to protect my boat?
- Q. Can I use the MTC to control accessories like lighting or an air conditioner?