FAQs regarding Siren Marine accessories.
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. How do I use the Siren Marine skill on my Alexa?
- Q. How do I add the Siren Marine "skill" on my Alexa?
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. What is required to have my Siren Marine unit communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if my Siren Marine Unit has switched from cell to satellite via the SirenSat Off Shore antenna? ?
- Q. Will my Siren Marine unit record data when my SirenSat Offshore antenna is being used out of cell range?
- Q. Can the wireless temperature sensor be used without the tail?
- Q. How do you trigger a strobe or siren when a wireless sensor is tripped?
- Q. How do you connect sensors to the security inputs?
- Q. There are only two security inputs on the MTC, how can I use more than two sensors to protect my boat?
- Q. What is the difference between bilge and high water?