Yes, the MTC or S3P will record information when SirenSat Offshore is being used. The SirenSat Offshore antenna will track the boat's location and monitor one of your security sensors. Any other information obtained during this time will populate on your app once cell signal is regained.
Articles in this section
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. How do I use the Siren Marine skill on my Alexa?
- Q. How do I add the Siren Marine "skill" on my Alexa?
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. Are the hardwired sensors for my MTC compatible with my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. What is required to have my Siren Marine unit communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Can I purchase a satellite directly from Globalstar and use it on the MTC?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if my Siren Marine Unit has switched from cell to satellite via the SirenSat Off Shore antenna? ?