Yes, the Siren 3 Pro or Plus will record information when SirenSat Offshore is being used. The SirenSat Offshore antenna will track the boat's location and monitor one of your security sensors. Any other information obtained during this time will populate on your app once cell signal is regained.
Articles in this section
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. What is required to have my Siren Marine unit communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if my Siren Marine Unit has switched from cell to satellite via the SirenSat Off Shore antenna? ?
- Q. Will my Siren Marine unit record data when my SirenSat Offshore antenna is being used out of cell range?
- Q. Can the wireless temperature sensor be used without the tail?
- Q. How do you trigger a strobe or siren when a wireless sensor is tripped?
- Q. How do you connect sensors to the security inputs?