Yes, the SirenSat OffShore is always running and if cellular signal is lost it will provide position and security information to the app.
Articles in this section
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. Are the hardwired sensors for my MTC compatible with my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. What is required to have my MTC communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Can I purchase a satellite directly from Globalstar and use it on the MTC?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if the MTC has switched from cell to satellite?
- Q. Will my Siren Marine unit record data when my SirenSat Offshore antenna is being used out of cell range?
- Q. Can the wireless temperature sensor be used without the tail?