*MTC wireless sensors are not compatible with the Siren 3 Pro.
Before connecting the S3P to wireless sensors, please be sure the device is always connected to the main power. If the S3P unit is not ON or connected the wireless sensor coin cell battery will drain rapidly.
1) Make sure coin cell is NOT installed
2) Connect sensor tail to sensor module only
a) NO power to tail/ tail should not be connected to battery or bilge at all in pairing process
3) Scan sensor into app without the coin cell in the module.
4) Insert coin cell
a) observe to see the led on the bottom right of the coin cell holder flash 4x before closing the sensor cover.
5) Wait for sensor to check in (Check time stamp in sensor home screen tile, roughly 15 mins.)
6) Important: Once it checks in, wait 15 mins. before connecting or introducing power and testing
Do not move the sensor away from the Siren 3 Pro until you see it communicating with a current date and time in the app.