You will require an NMEA 2000 fluid tank interface (available from companies such as Lowrance or Maritron) in order to transfer information from the sensor to the NMEA backbone. All tanks must include a sensor to monitor tank level.
Articles in this section
- Q. How do I pair my Siren 3 Pro wireless sensors to my Siren 3 Pro?
- Q. How many hard wired security sensors can be used on the Siren 3 pro?
- Q. What is required to have my Siren Marine unit communicate with my fuel/water/waste tank levels?
- Q. Is my SirenSaT OffShore always running?
- Q. Where is the on/off switch on the SirenSat OffShore?
- Q. How do I know if my Siren Marine Unit has switched from cell to satellite via the SirenSat Off Shore antenna? ?
- Q. Will my Siren Marine unit record data when my SirenSat Offshore antenna is being used out of cell range?
- Q. Can the wireless temperature sensor be used without the tail?
- Q. How do you trigger a strobe or siren when a wireless sensor is tripped?
- Q. How do you connect sensors to the security inputs?
Please sign in to leave a comment.